Monday, May 25, 2009

Cavs sign ownership deal with Chinese

The Cleveland Cavaliers have signed an agreement with an investment group from China to become minority owners of the NBA franchise and its arena.

I know the NBA is happy because this fits in with their plans of global expansion.

Lebron is happy because this blows him up in China and he's one step closer to his goal of becoming the first billionaire athlete. That is, if Tiger Woods doesnt beat him to it.

And the guy that does my taxes is happy. Well, Dan Gilbert is the principal owner of the Cavs. He also owns Intuit Inc, the makers of TurboTax. So basically The guy who did my taxes last year owns Lebron James. Did I mention he owns Fathead? You know, Fatheads. If he aint a hustler then whadayacallthat?

Everybody is happy.

I want a peice of that pie so I can be happy too.

Lets get this money.

0 comments :